LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Dr. S.Shanthala, Prof and Head.
1. S.Shanthala and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “Benchmarking Low Power CMOS adders of different word length at 180nm”. 3rd International conference on intelligent systems and control- February 6-7, 2009 at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore – 32
2. S.Shanthala and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ Design and VLSI implementation of Pipelined Multiply Accumulate Unit”. 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology- December 16-18, 2009 at G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, India (978-0-7695-3884-6/09 $26.00 © 2009 IEEE – IEEE computer Society)
3. S.Shanthala and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ Low Power VLSI system Design Techniques” presented at TEQIP sponsored National Level – April 2006
4. S.Shanthala and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ VLSI design and implementation of Low Power MAC unit with Block Enabling technique” – European Journal of Scientific Research ISSN 1450-216X Vol.30 No.4 (2009), pp.620-630
5. S.Shanthala and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ Design of a Low Power and High Speed Floating Point Arithmetic Unit using 180nm technology “ European Journal of Scientific Research ISSN 1450-216X Vol.31 No.1 (2009), pp. 19-28
6. S.Shanthala, Cyril P. Raj and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ Design and Analysis of Multi Vt and Variable Vt based Pipelined Adder for Low Power applications “ – International Journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems (VLSICS) Vol. 1, No.4, December 2010.
7. S.Shanthala, Cyril P. Raj and Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni, “ Experimental setup for power analysis of low power CMOS adders” International Conference on Communication and Computational Intelligence (INCOCCI 2010)
8. S.Shanthala, Dr. H.N.Shivashankar, Dr. K. Venkatesh, Mr. M. Manjunathiah, “Performance Analysis of Parallel Matrix Multiplication Algorithm on a message passing MIMD system” – Institution of Engineers Journal, Computer Division, vol.72, September 1991
9. “Area optimization of 8-bit multiplier using gate diffusion input logic”- National Conference on recent trends in electrical and communication engineering(NCRTECE 2013), February 8-9, 2013
10. Dr Shanthala has published the paper “Implementation of low power eight bit multiplier using GATE diffusion input logic” in international journal IEEE Computer Society in 2014-15
Dr Rajeshwari, Assistant Professor
1. M.Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy, L.Pratap Reddy, S.N.Omkar and Senthilnath.J.”Automatic Road Extraction based on Level Set, Normalized Cuts and mean shift Methods” bearing paper id 'IJCSI-2011-8-3-323' published in IJCSI Volume 8, Issue 3, May 2011
2. M.Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy, L.Pratap Reddy, S.N.Omkar and Senthilnath.J. Article: Automatic Road Extraction based on Normalized Cuts and Level set Methods. International Journal of Computer Applications 18(7):10-16, March 2011. Published by Foundation of Computer Science
3. M. Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy ,L. Pratap Reddy ,S.N. Omkar, J. Senthilnath ,“Automatic Extraction of Road Networks based on Normalized cuts and Mean Shift method for high resolution Satellite Imagery” (IJAEST) International Journal of Advanced Engineering Sciences and Technologies Vol No. 3, Issue No. 2,February-2011,115 – 121
4. M.Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy, L.Pratap Reddy, S.N.Omkar and Senthilnath.J. “Automatic Road Extraction using High Resolution Satellite Images based on Level Set and Mean Shift Methods” ,3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology - ICECT 2011 April 8-10th 2011,Kanyakumari
5. M.Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy, L.Pratap Reddy, S.N.Omkar and Senthilnath.J. “Automatic Road Extraction Using High Resolution Satellite Imagery Based on Segmentation by Weighted Aggregation” , 2011 International Conference on Computer Applications and Network Security (ICCANS 2011) Maldives 27th-29th May 2011
6. J Senthilnath, Rajeshwari, S.N. Omkar, "Automatic Road Extraction using High Resolution Satellite Image based on Normalized Cuts", Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Springer India, Vol. 37, September 2009, pp. 351-361
7. S Omkar*, Senthilnath J, Rajeswari M “Automatic Road Extraction Using High-Resolution Satellite Images Based on Level Set Evolution Without Re-initialization” XXVIII INCA International Congress on collaborative mapping and space technology,November 4-6, 2008, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad ,Gujarat, India.
8. A Variational Level Set Method for Road Extraction in Satellite Image S Omkar*, Senthilnath J, Rajeswari M CAAST 2008,IIT KARAGPUR, January 2008
9. M. Rajeswari , S.N. Omkar, Senthilnath J “Semi-Automatic Road Extraction using high resolution satellite imagery in urban areas” Indian Engineering Congress 2007, Uadipur ,Rajasthan 14-15 December, 2007
10. M. Rajeswari , S.N. Omkar, Senthilnath, Ganesh A.S ”Mean shift method for road extraction in satellite images”. International conference on “emerging scenarios in space and technology and applications-2008”(ESSTA 2008) 13th and 15 th November 2008
11. M.Rajeswari, K.S.Gurumurthy, L.Pratap Reddy,” Automatic Road Extraction based on Artificial Bee Colony Algorithms” National conference on “VLSI and communication systems,BIT,Bangalore 30th-31st October 2012.
Mr. Girish Kumar N G, Assistant Professor
1. Girish Kumar N G, Dr. M N Sree Ranga Raju, “Design and Performance Evaluation of Error Detection and Correction using Concatenated BCH and LDPC coding Scheme for Data Streams in Satellite Communication”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology(IJERT), ISSN:2278-0181, Vol 4 Issue 08,Pp 234-238, August 2015
Mrs. Manjula A R, Assistant Professor
1. Manjula A R, “Comparison of Different algorithm to Classify Targets” in the National conference on “Recent Trends in Information Technology” (NCRIT – 08) jointly organized by the R. V. College of Engineering and Avinashilingam University for Women. Coimbatore from 7th to 8th March 2008.
Ms. Ranjana K, Assistant Professor
1. Ranjana K, ‘Comparative Analysis of Diverse Image Retrieval Techniques’ in National level conference held at Canara Engineering College, Mangalore